Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shadow 12 standing by! (again)

Again, welcome to the NEW "All Wings Report In" web blog. Once we get the new editorial team assembled, I'm looking forward to reading posts from all across The Rebel Legion. In the meantime, I figured that I'd be the first to check in.

My name is Geoff "Krash" Krickhan (Great Lakes Base) and have been with The Rebel Legion for the past 8 years!  While I'm known mainly as a Rebel Pilot, I also have a pretty cool Jedi costume.  Prior to joining Rebel Legion, I was very active with Fanforce.net organizing local events and charity/community service opportunities.

Currently, I'm serving as the Great Lakes Base PR Officer. I used to post a blog titled Shadow 12 Standing By! on starwars.com discontinued "Hyperspace" forums.

The one thing you readers need to know about me is: I enjoy being around people who enjoy Star Wars... especially the GOOD guys!!! Nothing but love to all my "dark side" friends (I do enjoy talking SW with them as well) but this kid is 100% REBEL... Yub, Yub Commander!!!

Again, looking forward to introduce you to the rest of the team in the coming weeks. Until then...

All Wings Report In!

No comments:

Post a Comment