Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chasing Amy


by: Grumpy

photo courtesy of Grumpy
Here are a few pics of Cami Lutgens from (Freedom Base) and myself (Great Lakes Base) with Amy Allen.  We met a couple of years ago at SheVaCon, in Roanoke, Virginia.  Since we both knew that we were going to Celebration VI, I came up with an idea to give a gift to Amy Allen.

I made up a framed set of trading cards that included: Amy Allen’s Rebel Legion Honorary Member card, myself (as Commander Bly) and Cami (as Aayla).  This set included the joint card we just got from the RL series 5 set, along with a personal patch that I had made for myself.  I gave Amy patch # 1 of 50.  

The frame includes cutout windows on both sides, so the backs of the cards could still be seen.


Amy Allen
Jedi General Aayla Secura
Celebration VI 2012

We gave it to her, but forgot to get any pictures of her holding it… D'oh!

Just too excited to meet her, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment