Monday, February 18, 2013

Shadow Squadron, standing by: G-Man

Shadow Squadron, standing by:
Shadow 2 "G-Man"

The next “Shadow” reporting in is Scott Jones, also known as “G-Man.” Scott is currently serving as Shadow Squadron’s Executive Officer; he also designed the current Shadow Squadron logo.

AWRI: What inspired you to do a Rebel pilot costume?
Of all the costumes in the original triogy, the pilots bright orange costume jumps out at you. The costume is simple but has some great details. It also doesn't cost a fortune to put together.

AWRI: Do you have a custom helmet? If so what's the inspiration behind it.
Yes, I picked up an original APH fighter helmet and customized it. I always liked the Hoth scenes, so I put a Wampa on the sides.

AWRI: Who is your favorite pilot in the books or movies? Why?
I always liked Zev Senesca. He seems a veteran pilot that has seen a lot of action and knows what he is doing.

AWRI: What's your favorite Rebel starfighter? Why?
I wouldn't call it a starfighter, but I like the Snowspeeders even though they didn't do a whole lot against five Snow walkers. I also like the fact they have a rear gunner to watch the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment